Working with AAM in Budapest
- Prepare EU and World Bank funded tender applications and proposals;
- Plan and execute business development supporting activities, both actions and continuous administration;
- Actively seek new business opportunities via tender websites;
- Continuous monitoring of the tender submission process such as format, timing, completeness;
- Provide domestic support to foreign projects and take domestic project manager responsibility to help foreign project managers, including ad-hoc travels to other countries;
- Coordination and administration of international partner network and databases;
- Organize events and meetings;
- Work in a team of approximately 15 colleagues.
- Strong written and spoken English;
- College or university degree;
- 1-2 years working experience in related fields is an advantage (however, fresh graduates are also welcome)
- Excellent communication, team working and problem-solving skills;
- Accuracy in work is essential;
- Computer literacy;
- Ability to work in a multi-lingual/multi-cultural environment.
What we offer
- Working in excellent corporate culture;
- Continuous professional development;
- Challenging and dynamic working environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to eventually manage projects and/or supervise the work of the tenderer team.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV in English and Hungarian with a motivation letter and the name of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org