We are continuously looking for experts on a fixed-term basis. Please check out this site regularly for project opportunities.
AAM Consulting has been awarded a contract and is looking for experts in the field of customs (AIS/AES), for a project in Serbia, financed from EU funds.
Project: Technical Assistance for Establishing the Institutional Framework for the Implementation of AIS/AES in Serbia
Estimated start of expert assignments: Last quarter of 2017
Duration of the project: 24 months
The overall objective of the project is to improve the quality of the services the CAS (Customs Administration of the Republic of Serbia) is providing to the business community and the citizens, by improving and strengthening its administrative and operational capacity.
The purpose of the project is to contribute to strengthened CAS capacity by enhancing the introduction and the implementation of EU standards and practice and creating conditions for the implementation of AIS/ICS, AES/ECS and Customs Authorisation (Decision) Management Information system in the Republic of Serbia.
Qualifications and skills
- Completed university studies preferably in Law or Economics
- Excellent report writing skills in English
- Good communication skills
- Over 5 years of working experience with customs issues related to legal and administrative procedures and/or customs IT systems
- Over 5 years of experience in either aligning national legislation with EU standards in the field of customs, or in the field of customs ICT systems
If you are interested in the above expert position, please, send your application with your tailored CV preferably in EuropeAid format to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to the subject project.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.